What would you do if you had all the love, support, health, vitality, time, talent, money, opportunity, and abundance to do whatever you would like in 2019?
What would you do if you had no limitations placed on you and every opportunity you needed to manifest a miraculous year?
What would you do?
Where would you go? How would you spend your time? Who would you hang out with?
Would you continue doing what you’re doing now?
Get in touch with your fantasy of the ideal year right now.
What would you do if everything you touched turned to gold and every wish was a command?
If you’re like most people, this line of thinking might overwhelm you, short-circuiting your thoughts. You might even squirm in discomfort and want to change the topic.
Why do you feel this way? Why are you resisting your good?
The Graveyard of Broken Dreams
Perhaps, in the past, you may have tried only to be bitterly disappointed time and again. Or perhaps you may never have dared to think wildly enough to change your life beyond recognition.
If you can’t picture an abundant life, it’s because you have learned to compromise, accept constraints, and limit yourself to the extreme.
You’re just not used to thinking BIGGER than you’ve ever thought before.
But here’s the thing: if you never pause to ever consider a fantastic life, then how is it possible that anything will ever happen?
This new year is going to be as bland as any other year if you never stop to consider what your life could be like if you busted past all your limitations.
If you ever did think of life in this expansive way, it was probably in your childhood — and it’s long since been trained out of you.
As an adult, you may have put all your thoughts, feelings, and actions into settling for a life that has turned out to be far less than you would have hoped for yourself.
If you resign yourself to the banality of what is, then how will things ever change for you?
Snap out of It
Here is how you snap out of the hallucination that you’re a limited person with few opportunities and little support to make your most outrageous dreams come true:
1. Dare to picture things much better than they are right now. See it in your mind’s eye, draw pictures, write an essay about it. Do something to vivify and clarify your idea of an unforgettable year.
2. Transform your picture into a single powerful intention. Write it down on a piece of paper and read it three times a day for 30 days.
3. Visualize your intention. When you read your intention, visualize the sights, sounds, smells, and feelings that come with living your dream.
4. Recognize all your doubts and obstacles. Make a practice of working on your doubts every single day until they dissipate and until you can clearly envision new possibilities.
5. Take practical steps: Set a goal, break it into tasks, and schedule everything onto a calendar. It doesn’t matter if you only have a vague idea of how you’re going to get there…just prove to your subconscious mind that you’re serious about it.
It’s advisable to take on one goal at a time. Stop compromising with your current reality and start creating your new reality.
Begin Where You Are with What You Have
The way to move a mountain is to pick up the first small stone. As you work on manifesting your impossible dream all sorts of unexpected help will come your way.
“What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us,” said Henry David Thoreau.
Don't miss a single word. Get Publishous Magazine delivered directly to your inbox each week for FREE!
Please complete the form below and you will receive the next episode directly to the email address you provide.