We all need help in making better choices. Isn’t that true?
Quotes act as guiding post down the road of life. Sometimes we need a word to course-correct our steps in making good choices. I can’t get over how my life has taking weaves, twist and turns on even inconsequential decisions I made in the past. But God’s steady hand has guided me to the right place because my trust is in Him.
I know the power of making good choices and the frustration of having made bad choices.
- Becoming a Christian, best choice.
- First marriage, not so good.
- My marriage with Fran, a great choice.
- Selling my vintage Ford Ranchero, the wrong choice.
- Loyalty to my overseers in my job occupations, good choice.
I could go on and on, but you get the point.
The way we live our lives is in the choices we make every day.
Choices Made ~ Action Taken ~ Make Us
Keep reading for my bonus quote at the end. You can take a screenshot of this quote, print it and cut it out to put on your bathroom mirror as you begin the day. Just my suggestion.
Are you ready? Twelve quotes to make the best choice. Plus: Printable Bonus Quote.
1. Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices — today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. Kevyn Aucoin
The key word is, ‘Embrace.’ Embrace life as it is with unbridled optimism.
2. When you wake up every day, you have two choices. You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist. It’s all a matter of perspective. Harvey Mackay
Perspective is the action word in this quote. How we begin the day determines the direction we navigate through our challenges.
3. In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility. Eleanor Roosevelt
Here’s that word again, responsibility! When we become responsible for accepting the consequences of the choices we make we win.
4. We must make the choices that enable us to fulfill the deepest capacities of our real selves. Thomas Merton
Our capacity to achieve in life is enormous when we choose to follow our heart.
5. A good financial plan is a road map that shows us exactly how the choices we make today will affect our future. Alexa Von Tobel
When we lack a financial plan for our future, the choices dwindle until we are at the mercy of others. Sobering thought! Remember, the borrower is subject to the lender.
6. Eighty percent of all choices are based on fear. Most people don’t choose what they want; they choose what they think is safe. Phil McGraw
When we live a fear-based existence it limits positive results, turn you’re, ‘I Can’t’ into ‘I can” for adventure in life.
7. The meaning of life. The wasted years of life. The poor choices of life. God answers the mess of life with one word: ‘grace.’ Max Lucado
We all have made poor choices and dreadful ones we regret. But inviting God into your life brings hope. Don’t allow the past to determine your future.
8. I think life is a matter of choices and that wherever we are, good or bad, is because of choices we make. Lou Holtz
Lou is correct. So key in on learning the fundamentals of making wise choices. Begin reading books.
9. We need to teach the next generation of children from day one that they are responsible for their lives. Mankind’s greatest gift, also its greatest curse, is that we have free choice. We can make our choices built from love or from fear. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Let peace be the judge in the choice you choose. After listing all the pros and cons, choose the one that brings peace into the decision. Do we love the choice made or are we fearful?
10. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! Audrey Hepburn
Choose to move the goal-post further down the field and chase the possible in your life. Keep moving forward.
11. “Life is the sum of all your choices.” — Albert Camus
Choices in life are cumulative. Good choices keep adding value to your life
12. “There is a choice you have to make in everything you do. So keep in mind that in the end, the choice you make, makes you.” — John Wooden
This last quote is my favorite. It has propelled me into writing to inspire people to consider deeply the choices they make.
Here is my BONUS quote.
Change is inevitable in your life, and it will happen. It is up to you to decide the direction that your move will make.
What we focus on we become. So it is imperative to devote time to make the right choice. Always choose an option that builds value into your life.
- Pick a quote and make it your own for effective change to take place in your life.
- Tell me how these quotes have helped you.
- I like quotes, so share one of your favorites in the comment section below.
Don't miss a single word. Get Publishous Magazine delivered directly to your inbox each week for FREE!
Please complete the form below and you will receive the next episode directly to the email address you provide.